- If you are 55 years old or older and can no longer perform your past job, you may be eligible for Social Security disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Can I work while my application for disability is pending with the Social Security Administration?
- According to the American Diabetes Association, about 25.8 million American children and adults suffer from some form of Diabetes.
- Government Shutdown and the effect on Disability
Dedicated to advancing and protecting your rights
MARGOLIUS, MARGOLIUS & ASSOCIATES is a highly regarded law firm concentrating in Social Security, employment, and disability law. The firm is well recognized for its outstanding track record and win ratio. The hallmarks of our representation are:
- Social Security
- Long-Term Disability
- Disability Rights
- Fair Housing
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Discharge
- Personal Injury
- Employment Discrimination
We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, our integrity, and our excellent track record.
Our firm is located in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio, although we represent individuals throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Kentucky. We have eleven experienced attorneys, and a fully dedicated staff whose goal is to make sure your rights are both protected and strongly enforced. We use state-of-the-art tools and resources to put your case or Social Security Disability claim on the best footing possible. Margolius, Margolius & Associates is a law firm that cares about its clients, and a firm which will vigorously fight to secure all your legal rights.
We have four overriding characteristics that we feel distinguish our firm from the others:
- Personal Attention
- Proven track record
- Commitment to excellence
Ultimately, we are simply driven by one goal: to win your case.
We are located directly on Public Square: Our offices are handicap accessible with street parking and pay parking nearby.
Margolius, Margolius and Associates, LPA
55 Public Square, Suite 1100
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 621-2034; Toll Free (800) 234-7792
Map and directions
Our Columbus office is located off I-71 at exit 121, just north of the I-270 beltway.
1900 Polaris Parkway, Suite 450
Columbus, Ohio 43240
Toll Free (800) 234-7792
Map and directions