- Certain cancers make an applicant immediately eligible to start receiving benefits.
- Children, Down's Syndrome and Disability
- Anxiety Disorders Listing 12.06
- The final rule that makes changes to the listing for Congenital Disorders that Affect Multiple Body Systems (Listing 110.00) went into effect on April 5, 2013.
Kiplinger's Retirement Report profiles current MM&A client
September 23, 2011 | Source: Kiplinger's Retirement Report
Olga Lombardi, a client of Margolius, Margolius, & Associates, spoke with a well known financial planning magazine about the importance of hiring an authorized representative to help you pursue a Social Security Disability claim in a recent issue of Kiplinger's Retirement Report. Ms. Lombardi won her case with the help of Margolius, Margolius, & Associates after being denied twice by the administration. Marcia Margolius was also quoted in the article.
To read the article, please click on the link below.
- For more information: Hire a Pro When Filing a Disability Claim