Easy Way to Register to Vote and Absentee Ballot Voting Ohio makes it easy to register to vote and to also request to vote by mail (absentee ballot). Here are the easy steps to take.
If you want to register to vote, click here.
If you want to vote by mail (absentee ballot), click here.
You will have to print and mail in the form, but it is far easier – and safer – than standing in line. If you need help, or don’t have a printer, you can call your local board of elections and ask that an application be sent to you.
Phone numbers are:
- Cuyahoga County 216-443-VOTE (8683)
- Franklin County 614-525-3100
- (or for Franklin County click here to have the Board of Elections call you now).
- Hamilton County 513-632-7000
- Mahoning County 330-783-2474
Summit County 330-643-5200
- Lucas County 419-213-4001
After you get the form, you must fill out the request and mail it back to the board of elections.
The importance of you voting has never been greater. Speak up.
For more information on voting, click here Vote 411